Welcome to your VRHS Media Center!
Click on the "Photo Albums" link above to see Wildcat Snapshots.
We are looking forward to a wonderful school year at VRHS. The Media Center is one of the largest classrooms in the school, and students are constantly working on various research projects and assignments. In order to make everyone's visit a pleasant one, there are a few expectations and procedures for you to be familiar with:
- As per school policy, passes are required if you are coming from a classroom. Place your pass in the designated box beside the sign-in sheet. You must sign in yourself - no "calling a friend."
- Always show respect and courtesy to others. Be patient and polite. You're very important to us, but so is the person ahead of you.
- Use a low voice whenever you're in the library, even when you're just walking across to get to the computer lab. There are online students in the library working each period on assignments.
- Remember: the library is a quiet zone where we show respect for each other.
- As a general rule, food and drink aren't allowed without permission unless you have an online class. Chewing gum is okay if you don't leave it with us.
- Cell phones may be used, but not for making calls.
- Remember, the Media Center functions as the largest classroom in the school. We follow the Student Handbook Guidelines, the Carroll County Code of Conduct and the Dress Code.
Thanks so much for helping us create an environment conducive to learning, working, relaxing, and Reading!
VRHS Students are the best!
Click on Links for:
VRHS Library books - SURPASS search
GA PINES library search system
Information about the Villa Rica Public Library
Popular book websites: Fantastic Fiction, Good Reads, Epic Reads
Book Trailer websites
ACT / SAT Testing information (links have been moved to Guidance - Links)
MLA format for research papers