The mission of Villa Rica High School is to provide students with academic, social, and emotional foundations and skills necessary to become high achieving, socially responsible stewards of their communities.
It is the vision of Villa Rica High School to ensure that our students will meet world class academic standards, command effective communication skills and possess levels of competence required for pursuits in higher education or gainful employment.
1. All students are unique and have the ability to learn.
2. The education of all students is a partnership among parents, school, and community.
3. All members of our school community will focus on the intellectual, physical, and emotional, and social growth and development of students.
4. A safe, orderly, and positive environment is essential for learning.
5. Students must actively participate in the development of their own education.